Sunday, September 03, 2006


Luke to B'ham - 24/7
We are in Birmingham this weekend @ Church of the Highlands and our friends Pastor Chris and Tammy Hodges. Luke our oldest son has moved to Birmingham to attend COH and their leadership intern program called 24/7. I will put a link below for you to view...
This intense ministry training program is for young people to get a jump start on finding their place in the kingdom of God.
I got a feeling he is going to be challenged as this is his 1st step out of the nest and away from his mama... or will it be the other way around, hello. I am going to miss him as he has been my side kick and worker in our house. He and I have traveled together all over the world ministering as we are a tag team ditto looking blue eyed blond haired locos that go into war zones with the gospel. That boy has been my thrill and safe confidence when in tough situations. God is sure going to use him and I can not wait to get him back with me in Sri...
Pray for us as we transition all our kids to adults and the party will begin with me and Sandy home alone... PTL!

Link..

http://www.247birmingham.com/

No comments: