Thursday, November 13, 2008





















Great Flexibility...
As I was working out this AM I thought about how "out of the box" or to put it another way, how flexible we need to be in ministry and how paramount this is in cross cultural works in the 1040 window. I have been on a stretching routine as of late and the more I stretch muscles and joints that have been stagnant the better I am feeling physically but the revelations from the Lord are pouring in... Get to a better position by stretching yourself. The more flexibility your range of motion gives you better performance. Paul said it like this..." I become all things to all men that I may reach some."
Again Kudos to Rodney, Karen and Coop for making the journey to the window and the great flexibility that the Lord has poured into their lives. Nothing will increase your flexibility like riding in a vehicle in Sri Lanka and India...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I say that...this post is a blessing to me? yes it is!...Im in the state of my life where Im asking myself weather or not to move out of the box or just stay in the box. Last night I prayed to God to give me wisdom on what to do and what should I do...and now I come across this post..what a blessing:)
Im so blessed!