Sunday, April 12, 2009
















No Lines...
Today is THE day to celebrate the risen saviour, Jesus Christ. Not a dead God but one who overcame death and the grave! Wow I am so fired up to have such a great relationship with a God that is ALIVE and risen from the dead. Come on this is something to shout about and rejoice. As I awoke this AM the hall mark scripture of John 3:16 was whispered in my ear by the Holy Spirit. My thoughts raced to Jesus and his great love for me personally. then my next thought was his love for the world. I once heard a US senator tell me about his experience when he flew on a space mission. He spoke of his looking back at the earth and seeing a world with no lines. My heart leaped as this man was speaking of how God looks at his creation. No lines... the old sunday School song says, Red, yellow, black or white Jesus loves the little chidren of the world. We are all his children my friend as their will be no grand children or step children in heaven. Just fully paid for blood line inheritance by the precious sinless blood of the lamb of God... Jesus my Lord!
Each day on our website, http://www.map1040.com/ a new unreached people group profile is shown on the homepage for prayer consideration. This is how it all started for us... prayer for the nations. No lines... Jesus died and rose again for the sins of the whole world.

Sandy and I want to extend a Happy Easter to all our friends and family. We are celebrating today with our family in Mississippi. The past few years we have been in Africa ministering on Easter. So it is going to be real nice to sit at my mama's table today. We are gonna eat some awesome Mississippi food and breath in the fresh air and sound of no cars in the rural country side of southwest Mississippi. Ya'll have a good one ya hear...

No comments: