Thursday, May 28, 2009



























My Father in LAW - Mr. JB Gulotta

Sandy’s dad passed away on May 24th after a long illness. Mr. JB Gulotta was a great man and he will be missed dearly. He was so good to me trusting me with one of his precious children and his baby daughter. Talk about talented... he was an incredible finish carpenter as I witnessed him transform so many pieces of junk furniture and houses into master pieces. He also loved to grow things as he always had a big garden and grew so many tomatoes as he knew his bride of 52 years, Mary Ellen loves tomatoes. He raised his children to work hard as they ran a dairy in the Loranger area for years then he took over the rural letter carrier post from where he retired.

I was honored to preach the funeral and minister to the family. Gonna be different now without him in this life but look forward to seeing him in eternity. We love you Mr. JB and Daddy!>


No comments: