Monday, June 05, 2006

Blaaaa... nope blessed!
Woke up 2 days ago feeling a summer cold coming on but no time to waste. The ole bode will start to tell you to pay attention to itself in suttle ways. I felt my sinus' getting sore after stayin in a hotel in Oxford, MS. Andy and I are @ Ole Miss as he is going thru the recruiting process for football which means attending summer camps. He was wore out after the 1st day as the intensity of competition of SEC caliber players. We both knew we had to take care of ourselves...

III John 2 says Be/Loved, I wish above all things that you prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers... 1st step to vitaility is to prosper your soul! Starting the day off with a dose of the gospill will get the ball rolling in the correct direction. Putting Jesus 1st in all we do is paramount. Seek 1st the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added to you.
2nd washing of the water by the Word! Drink of the water of life and drink plenty of water for the bod! Water flushes our bodies of impurities and is the BEST remebdy for a cold. When we get a cold it is lots of times because we are dehydrated... need the WATER/WORD!
3rd... Praying the Holy Ghost! Jude 20 tells us to build up our faith by praying in the Holy Ghost. One of the greatest things I have ever received in my life was receiving the baptism of the Holy Ghost & FIRE. I never heard anyone speak in tounges until a heavenly prayer language came out of my mouth...actually I sang, cried, shouted for what seemed like hours as the fire of the HG consumed me years ago. Praying in the HG releases prayers to God that will buld your faith and release the perfect will of God into your life. Oh I am feeling refreshed just thinking about the blessed HG!
4th... take communion! We were in Jackson, TN Sunday @ The Promise Church with Pastor Jay Hutchens and their newly planted church. We got to participate in communion and I already sensed healing and health taking place in my natural body as I "cleanesed" my soul and rid my life of sin that seperates me from the blessings of health and prosperity. Perry stone has a great book called the Meal that heals... check it out!
Jesus knows what we need to get rid of the Blaaa... he just loves it when we take advantage of the covenants and obey his voice to take care of ourselves. Got to go...
DB: Luke

No comments: