Saturday, June 09, 2007















My Precious... The Mack Attack?


No I am not talking about McDonald's! I am talking our youngest daughter Mary. When she was born she had this cute black hair all over her body. She has been the sweetest kid and yes I am biased but if you get the privaledge of hanging out with this kid you will be in for a treat.

The "Mack" nickname came from the old nursery rhyme. Mary Mack all dressed in black with silver buttons all down her back... I really don't know what this means but it brings a cute expression and personality that Mary has in her life. she sent this 1st picture to me when I was in Vietnam just her way of saying Hi Dad I love and miss you. She got this cute hair cut and I thought it was to prepare for the heat of summer and the heat in Sri Lanka. Little did I know she had grown her hair to help raise money and for her hair to be used for wigs to bless cancer patients that loose their hair to chemotherapy. Take a look a the 12 inches of mop she cut off her head. Well done dear child...



Mary "Mack" just finished her junior year of high school and has a full summer of ministry trips ahead of her. We leave for Sri Lanka in a few days and will celebrate her 16th birthday in Paris on her return home. She has taken French the past two years and we are going to let her guide us through Paris... Oh I sense an adventure of sorts. When she returns she has trips to south Florida and to a youth conference in Birmingham before she returns to start her junior year.


Wow in 2 less than 2 years Sandy and I will have all our kids out of high school! YEA... FREEDOM is soon to be upon us. Thanks Mack for being such a blessing to us and all who know you. Dad

No comments: