Saturday, July 14, 2007


















No excuses!
I was reading some blogs today and got some fired up reading bout missions. I thought about our work and how God is allowing us to live a dream ministering in the nations of the world. I just sat reflecting and such a peace and joy from heaven started to fill my soul knowing this is what we all should be doing with our lives... reaching out to others. We are all on a mission... to see how many people we can bring to heaven with us. This is the only thing we will leave this earth with... the souls of men. May the Lord give us more grace to do more.
This picture is of my daughter Mary and partner in the gospel Johnny Purpera. Mary is 16 now as she celebrated her birthday in Paris. She has such a heart for the nations and yes I watch over her hello. Johnny Purpera recently was in Sri Lanka ministering with us... I mean he was getting it done @ 71. He and his side kick Terry Landry invested their vacation time and now JP's retirement days working in the nations. They have been to SL 3 times and trecked in Nepal. What an example of servitude for Christ... How refreshing for people like this sacrificing, giving and going. May we all make intentional decisions to reach out to others on the mission we have all been given to accomplish in this short time span we call life.

No comments: