Monday, August 27, 2007





Luke & I went to see Andy's 1st college football game this past weekend. It was so super to hang with my young men that the Lord has given me. I never had a brother and to watch the special love they have for each other was really special. After the game (they lost to Snow College, #2 ranked JUCO team in the country) we went and had a nice steak. We had not seen Andy since he left 4 CO in early July and he has changed in all areas of his life. He has lost some weight which is not a good thing playing college football but he was fast and sharp on the field. Some plays he did well, others… this is quality competition now as everyone is pretty good! Andy has had to grow up and "toe the line" literally… lol! Next weekend is Parents weekend so I will take my girls and his mama will get to see him, hello.


We also hooked up with Pastor Wayne Hanson and attended his new church plant called Summit Church in Castle Rock, CO Sunday. Wayne and his daughter Gracie went with us to the game also. Their new church is set to impact the south Denver area. I really like that guy and his church…


Luke & I are in the Rockies Mts. a few days now seeking… keep us in your prayers please… I am excited about the future of the next generation that the Lord is raising to impact the nations. The fire of preparation must come for the Lord to use us to be a witness for him. I love Jesus this day for his goodness and mercy to me…

No comments: