Thursday, April 17, 2008



All Access - ARC 2008

I had been back in the US for 2 days before we drove to Birmingham for the All Access ARC conference @ Church of the Highlands. Wow talk about encouraged as God stepped into all who came for a word in season and a mandate challenge for church planting. Billy Hornsby and the leaders of ARC really have a big vision but they also have incredible infrastructure for leaders to launch a successful life giving church.

I was tired before I left but anticiapted being with all the great pastors we partner with @ the ARC. But I had this longing to be with Sandy... originally we had planned for her to stay in Louisiana with the kids but after the 1st night I persuaded her to saddle up and make the 6 hour ride to be with me. It was a drink of cold water just having her presence with me and the great pleasure to show her off to all our friends. After she arrived and graced my life again I felt complete with her beside me. Wow do I love that girl!

Ok enuf mushy stuff... Pastor Chris Hodges kicked the 1st night off with a moving sermon that really connected everyone into what is takes to do God's will... Thxs Chris for the Word, the love and doing an incredible job of hosting us in the new facility! Then the sessions... some of the cutting edge pastors in America telling their stories. Wow such insight and passion for Jesus and his church. Then to hear Brian Houston speak was a real treat with his "funny" accent, lol!

You can get the services in itunes, Church of the Highlands. It will be worth your while... l8r!

1 comment:

Lisa Brady said...

Your bride looks like a super model. Fosho.