Saturday, April 12, 2008



Incredible India...

After Africa I headed to New Delhi to catch up with my good friend and awesome Man of God, Rusty Domingue. Rusty "Blue Flame" Domingue has been a great influence in my life since the beginning of MAP 1040 and again we hooked up to blast into the heart of the 1040 window and incredible India. Specifically we headed to the North Indian City of Chandighar with a team of 1st timers from Celebration Church in Georgetown, TX pastored by Joe & Lori Champion. We also got the incredible blessing of Heather Alise coming representing Healing Place Church in Baton Rouge pastored by Dino & Delynn Rizzo. Also Pastor Todd Lugli and his wonderful daugher Sophia met us coming in from Sri Lanka. Todd has become my California connection as he has such passionate love for Jesus, life and me. Todd pastors "The Well" church in Buellton, CA. So our jounney began...

We were in Delhi 2 days ministering @ Assembly of Believer's Churches before we connected with my young pastor friend Norman Gray. I bumped into Pastor Norman during the Tsunami days in Sri Lanka in a divine appointment type encounter. Norman invited us up last year to minister in his new church plant in Chandighar (Indian city north of New Delhi that has the best infrastructure system in India!) So this was our return to Chandighar with this team. God did not disappoint us as we rode the train into deep north India.

Some of the 1st for the Team...

1st time to India

1st time to pray for the sick

1st time to lead people into Salvation

1st time to lead people to the baptism of the Holy Spirit

1st time to cast out demons

1st time to speal publicly

1st time to ride an Indian 2nd class sleeper coach train... what a blast! LOL...

I think you get the picture... this year I too have been doing some 1st work in my life. I have been to India hundreds of times the past 10 years and specifically New Delhi. Much to my dismay I have always said "next time" I am going to visit the Taj Mahal. I asked God to help me eliminate "next time" out of my vocabulary. So... this time we went to visit the "incredible" Taj Mahal. This place had a "WOW" affect on all of us in the shear magnificance of the structure and passion the king had for his bride! Oh come on that will preach... the passion the bridegroom has for his bride! Incredible...

Lots of souls and God's spirit being poured out in India these days. Let me know when you are ready to go... he already told you, so obey and saddle up! Go...

3 comments:

Lisa Brady said...

Sounds amazing. I am going one day! Blessings to you and all your peeps.

Card By Monica said...

What a blessing you are to our Countries! Your presence and the Word is so warmly welcome. Pastor Todd had a wonderful time preaching thrice on the 30th March !
Now we have Pastor Karen Dunham from Jerusalem she too is burnt out, we know
You love it.

Anonymous said...

300 RUPIES..haha..knew you would get a good laugh outa that! This was a life changing time and to say 'ill never be the same' is an understatement! Cant wait till we go back! No more NEXT TIMES...Ohhhhhhhhhhh
love ya