Wednesday, May 02, 2007




Love my small group in the woods @ the old Cabin...

One of the greatest meetings I get to attend is a group of men that meet in Port Hudson, LA. Each Wednesday morning they come from near and far for coffee, reading of the Word, discussion of various spirit led topics and prayer. Gosh I value this group as the one thread of integrity about this particular meeting is that what is said in the walls of that old cabin stays inside the walls. The men that attend come from all walks of life, various stages of spiritual maturity but everyone with a heart for fellowship with Jesus and one another. I want to encourage the readers of this blog to connect with a small group for fellowship, accountability and prayer. The bonds formed in small group meetings are "out of this world". Let me know what "flavor" of small group you are connected into... I will report on the results.

No comments: