Thursday, May 17, 2007


Zachary High School Baseball State Champions 2007
Luke and I went and watched ZHS win the class 4A state championship in baseball this past week. Wow it was awesome to watch them kids and brought back memories of when I played on a state championship football team when I was a freshman in high school. We still get together and celebrate as team members even though I was just a blocking dummy during those days. But I endured the punishment and did not quit to get the glory of the taste of being a champion.
This made me think of the greatest champion I have ever know, my Lord Jesus Christ! He endured for us so we could be champions! Oh come on that is a great revelation... he never quit, he finished and over came death, hell and the grave so we could have victory over sin and defeat. I love being on a champioship team that will last forever!

No comments: