Thursday, February 07, 2008

Nonstop…

Oh wow I just so enjoy nonstop flights… direct to intended destination, off the plane and down to business. Travel to Sri Lanka I promise you does not have any nonstop flights but in reality you are flying nonstop, hello! 29 total flying hours via the Pacific routing will eventually get you to Sri Lanka… yes sir 29 hours.

Honestly I do enjoy travel but it is a lot of hard work. For years I worked shift work and felt the pain of living without sleep and in a FOG like mind condition. The disciplined training received to work under high pressure at expected peak performance serves me well in the rigors of the 1040 window. Basically jet lag is an animal! Recently the Lord has been teaching me how to maximize my production by simply obeying his leading and not forging ahead with youth like strength and very little wisdom. The Lord wants you in the right place @ the right time for his glory. I even got an email from a dear friend today with an attached nugget found in Exodus 33:14. I have been meditating on this all day… presence and rest go together hand in hand. Impatience and forging ahead will get you hurt… and those around you will be hurt too.

So take a chill pill, spend some quality time with the one that brings rest to your soul! Nonstop life style will blow you up… I am still learning.

No comments: