Monday, July 07, 2008

15. Am I defeated in any part of my life? Am I jealous, impure, critical, irritable, touchy, or distrustful?

This morning I awoke with the Lord speaking to me about rebellion being the as the sin of witchcraft and how demonic spirits will return with seven spirits more wicked to try and reestablish itself where they once dwelt. These thoughts rushed me to before I was saved and how demonized my life was and how glorious Jesus delivered my wicked soul from the clutches of hell. How good Jesus was and is to me as he personally cast these unclean spirits from my life and set my feet on the Rock of my salvation. But to stay free… to stay moving forward in his perfect love is a challenge because even stagnation is not moving forward. Times of testing and demonic assault weigh you down and make you feel defeated. But the Bible says… the devil tested Jesus for a season, then he left as he can't be in all places at all times like the spirit of God. Samson even shook himself and his hair began to grow back as God desire is for his power to be revealed in us. The Lord will not allow us to stay defeated as he is a God of mercy. When we call on the name of the Lord will be saved, delivered, set free… Oh how good Jesus is to us.

Thank you Lord for setting me free of my sin and keeping me free!

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. Isaiah 54:17KJV

1 comment:

bill fortenberry said...

hi luke e mail me at afbmena @yahoo.com its bill fortenberry