Thursday, July 31, 2008












40 days with Cup...



I have been reading the book, "The Private Writings of the Saint of Calcutta" as of late and been doing some writing about some of the incredible insight this woman of God had in her life. I am going to start feeding my blog readers some of these revelations but this one would not wait. Here is a question she asked, "If only one little child is made happy with the love of Jesus, will it not be worth… giving all for that? – Mother Teresa


Wow seems like this year every time I turn around somebody is praying and fasting for 40 days! Tomorrow Children's Cup (http://www.childrenscup.org/) is embarking on 40 days of prayer for the kids in Africa. Cup bases in Mbabane, Swaziland which has the highest HIV positive population in the world. Earlier this year I was in Swazi and I was stunned to know that 50% of the whole population is infected with Aids. So I just wanted to communicate to our network and the blog world to get on board with the Cup folks in prayer.

1 comment:

Susan Rodgers said...

Hey Mr. Luke, thank you for the encouraging words you commented on my blog. I'll certainly check out the verse. Great timing...but then God's timing is always perfect, isn't it? Thank you for letting Him guide you so much, so often. You're a true blessing and strength to the body of Christ!
-Susan