Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Well this is the last of the 21 questions I have been working through the past couple of months. I am seriously hungry for the Lord to "make all things new" in my life. The more I seek him, the more of his love is poured out. Sometimes we don't realize how dry we become and need of his love soaked rain to refresh our spirits. Thanks for hanging with me through this season of writing and seeking his face. I really appreciate the comments…

21. Is Christ real to me?

Last of the questions… I think I may do this once a year just to rewrite my thoughts. We are lively stones and where we are at today will definitely be different a year from now. But I KNOW one thing that never changes… The Word of God! Jesus died on the cross, the perfect sacrifice, and he never changes (Hebrews 13:8). He changes not; his Word never has grey areas and is always simple enough for even a child to understand.

Today's question is a simple faith. Is Christ real? To believe in a God we can not see… but my friend we can experience. My answer to this question is YES, YES, YES! The Lord is so real to me, so alive and not dead. Jesus is my friend, my lover, my LORD and he is more real to me now than when I became a born again believer 25 plus years ago. Jesus just continues to get tweeter and tweeter…

My prayer today is that Christ is REAL to you…

No comments: