Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mary had just returned from summer camp @ the International House of Prayer (IHOP) in Kansas City. MO and we were debriefing with her. She told me how radical the people at IHOP were with prayer for the unborn and repentance for America for the sin of shedding innocent blood. Honestly she was kind of taken back as Mary is sweet her personality not aggressive to this point... yet! I looked at her, smiled and began to tell her the story of our days of involvement with Operation Rescue in the late 80's and early 90's. The look on her face when her daddy told her that I had been arrested nine times and carried to jail for abortion protesting will forever be etched in my mind. The reality of the issue came rushing upon her...
So this morning again I am stirred for a "Call" to action with the issue of abortion in America. I want to make an appeal to mobilization to attend "The Call" in Washington DC. Get your bags packed and make the effort to attend this I sense in my spirit a moment in history event.
Below is a website that is responsible for the organization of this event led by one Lou Engles. Recently I had the pleasure of spending a day with this man watching him in prayer for literally 12 hours at IHOP. He is the real deal and passionate after God's heart. Watch the video that was made to promo this event and it will get your attention. If you need more info, just contact me as my son, Andy and I are set to stand with the multitude in fasting and prayer for America on August 16th in our nations capitol. My prayer is God would shake all our hearts...

www.thecall.com

1 comment:

trudy bezet said...

Operation Rescue! Yup!